Sunday, January 5, 2014

Two and a half years later

Wow it's been a long time since I've updated this blog. A lot has happened.

It's been two years since my first shipped title, Blacklight: Retribution, went to beta on the PC. It is also now available, free-to-play, on the Playstation 4. Not only was I responsible for a lot of the first-person, third-person, and vehicle animations, I was also responsible for a lot of the planning, production, and content in the launch trailers.


After BLR, I switched gears from working on commercial projects to working on serious games at Zombie. A lot of which are confidential, but one that I worked on for the public is called America's Army: Proving Grounds. 
You can play the beta now on Steam!

Lots of other stuff has been worked on, but these two are the ones that are available to the public now. Making a New Year's resolution to update more often - so I'll be broadening the scope of this blog to my other (personal, non-game) related works! You can check out my failed 365 photography blog, which is officially retired. From now on, I'll be posting my photography here, as well as whatever side animations I've worked on at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment